I took this vertical image in the Quarry Bay district of Hong Kong during ‘blue hour’, when there was a perfect balance between the ambient light in the sky and the artificial lights of the high-rise residential buildings. MICK RYAN, JUDGE: Jatinder’s composition caught my eye for three reasons, the perspective —looking upward — the colour and the light. Taken after sundown, the illumination from the lights of the apartments makes this photograph.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Global shipping available