This man sitting near me on the Eurostar to Paris spent the journey looking out of the window. It was a sunny day and I managed to capture some great reflections. PAUL GOLDSTEIN, JUDGE: I cannot believe I am giving the year’s award to a portrait. Not the most ambitious of the year, nor the most original, however it is the best: detail, mood, muted colours and melancholic undertone. This study sees a man balefully reflecting on his life. The window is dirty but the photographer has captured enough of the reflection. This study wins, by a whisper.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free shipping to anywhere in the world