This dramatic opportunity at Sandsend in North Yorkshire was created by a combination of high tide and winds. It took patience to get this image and I was soaked by a wave hitting me from behind! PAUL GOLDSTEIN, JUDGE: A photo like this is rarely achieved by accident – this photographer was right place, right time in spades. Just a remarkable shot, perfectly capturing drivers who ignored weather warnings.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Global shipping available