On Christmas Eve in Patagonia I had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get close to the Perito Moreno glacier - and enjoy a glass of whisky with the purest ice on Earth. I liked the tiny figures, giving a sense of scale and the power of nature. PAUL GOLDSTEIN, JUDGE: As an almost spookily effective piece of composition, it is close to A+: the eye is led through the scree to the literal teeth of the image, the people almost, but not quite, superfluous. Both first and second place had me gazing at them for a while, the principal tenet of a blinding photograph.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Global shipping available