Holborn Bars, London. The Beast from the East whipping through these beautiful red-brick buildings on Chancery Lane. It gives me the chills just looking back at this. MICK RYAN, JUDGE: This is a dynamic image that looks like the photographer saw his chance and took the shot, and despite the weather and moving people it is perfectly composed and exposed. The geometry of the reflected arch, windows and trees contrasts with the dynamism of the people.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Global shipping available