The Bird Lady, Pembrokeshire, Wales. This woman feeds the local birds every day in the same spot. I love birds, and to observe the relationship she has built with these feathery friends is a fantastic experience. MICK RYAN, JUDGE: A lovely snapshot that could be taken at any seaside resort by anyone. It is funny, action-packed and captures the moment. Photographing scavenging gulls is harder than you think, and it doesn’t matter if you get the odd leg or wing at the edge of your shot.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free shipping to anywhere in the world