Fish stall, Carcar, Philippines. Walking through the market, I came across this stall and managed, through sign language – and a great deal of effort and laughter – to persuade the reluctant woman to hold the fish out towards me. MICK RYAN, JUDGE: There’s nothing like wandering around a market with a camera, where you will find locals engaged in daily work among a rich mix of sights, colours, smells and sounds. Rich pickings for the photographer, with interesting subjects around every corner, especially faces.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free shipping to anywhere in the world