These Buddhist monks in Trongsa monastery, Bhutan, made a great composition – and all the better when I realised they were playing with their smartphones in secret. PAUL GOLDSTEIN JUDGE: Under their robes, two monks use their phones. This is the fact of it but the one on the right appears stupefied that the hole in the wall is not functioning. Whatever the viewer thinks, this is a brilliantly observed candid shot.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Global shipping available