A gym in Varanasi, India, with basic fitness equipment. While I was busy shooting this young man with a fantastic physique, an older man walked into the frame. It’s a great juxtaposition. PAUL GOLDSTEIN, JUDGE: The juxtaposition is worthy of a great master. This is a superb shot, brilliantly capturing an almost medieval gym. I just love this and hate myself for not making it the overall winner. Wow, it is so good, and apart from the incredible and gritty lighting, it is the humour that wins. Utterly superb, I almost forgive the budgie smugglers.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK, Global shipping available