The Great Wall of China in a snowstorm . As the snow clouds parted, I was able to see the history before me. MICK RYAN, JUDGE: A photograph doesn’t have to be technically perfect to be brilliant — sometimes a less than perfect focus, water on the lens or spots on the sensor don’t detract from the overall impression. When the opportunity arises you have to rely on your instincts, especially in moody weather. The snow-shrouded trees by the receding wall frame the subject walking down the steps perfectly.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Global shipping available