We hired a massive off-road vehicle to drive to one of the outlet glaciers of the Vatnajökull ice cap - which sits on top of numerous volcanoes. Just underneath the glacier, are these ice caves. Mind blown. This is planet Iceland. PAUL GOLDSTEIN, JUDGE: The ice has it. The centre of the image is a little hot and needs the highlights taking down a touch, but this is a superb travel shot. I want to be there in among this vivid blue planet.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Global shipping available