I took this at a cafe in Soho on a rainy London day. The people in the window and the man smoking outside all seemed to be different characters telling a different story. PAUL GOLDSTEIN, JUDGE: This is an intriguing and old-fashioned image: the moment of inhalation of the cigarette, the boy behind, the reflection of the tattoo studio and the kink in the glass to bring a spooky aspect into play. A lot in one image but it works: gritty, grimy and glorious.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free shipping to anywhere in the world