You have to climb hundreds of steps but the views from the Park Tower are well worth the effort. Always a favourite for me to shoot seas of tents in Pennard Hill and Paines Grounds.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free shipping to anywhere in the world