Guardian feature writer Simon Hattenstone interviewed Roger Federer in 2016 ahead of the Wimbledon finals. Simon remembers their meeting well; “So many sportsmen are uptight, defensive, neurotic and difficult to interview. Roger Federer was extremely relaxed, sweet and at ease with himself. The grace in his play is reflected in his character. It’s one of the few interviews I had to turn up with a handful of caps for him to sign for Federer-fan friends.” Issue 18/06/2016.
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Global shipping available