I managed to sneak in round the back of Stonebridge Bar last year during one of our after-hours tours around the site. I wasn't really (fit for) working by this stage but with camera always at my side I thought I might as well try and get a pic or two of the big man at work!
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Global shipping available