The Guardian photographer Murdo MacLeod recently took a morning drive around Loch Tummel, north-west of Pitlochry, in Perth and Kinross, Scotland – a stunning, narrow freshwater loch surrounded by forest, trails and breathtaking views. “I was on a mission to capture the autumn colours,” he says. “There was a light frost, and a mist loitering in the hollows. It was very still and beautiful.” The trees on the shoreline and the peak above are reflected in the water, framed by silhouetted branches: the perfect autumn scene.
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free UK shipping
- Global shipping available