Sheep graze at the end of a January day in fields at Peak Forest in the Peak District, Derbyshire. The Guardian photographer Christopher Thomond has captured a particularly painterly light as the sun sets, and the sheep appear almost ringed in light. This simple composition, with its minimal palette of greens and browns, has an elegant layered effect, from the silhouetted trees at the top, the empty fields in the centre, and the animals in the foreground.
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free UK shipping
- Global shipping available