Dancers from English National Ballet perform Swan Lake against the magnificent backdrop of the Palace of Versailles, outside Paris. The stage floats in the romantic Bassin de Neptune – a fitting location for Tchaikovsky’s passionate masterpiece – and the audience, just out of shot, watch the performance from an open-air amphitheatre. As the sun sets, the palace walls glow orange, and the green from the planting and the water appears iridescent.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free shipping to anywhere in the world