Artist Kyle Bean’s iconic September 2014 Weekend cover on the man behind the biggest intelligence leak in history; “In 2014 The Guardian Weekend approached me to create a cover image about Edward Snowden to accompany a feature on the computer specialist and NSA Whistleblower. I took a conceptual and crafted approach by creating a paper craft model of a whistle/USB stick hybrid as it succinctly represented the story of how the secret NSA documents were leaked digitally around the world by Snowden.” Issue 01/02/2014.
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Global shipping available