In 2015 David Hockney told Simon Hattenstone why he stopped painting after the death of his assistant - and why, despite a 9pm bedtime, he's still a rebel at heart. Looking back at this Weekend cover feature, Simon told us; “I fell in love with David Hockney. My strongest memories are the endless fags, his gorgeous lime green cardy, being surrounded by his art, his warmth, and sitting down on a Saturday night with him to eat fish, chips and mushy peas.” Issue 09/05/2015.
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free UK shipping
- Global shipping available