I'd been trying all week to arrange access to the stage to photograph David Attenborough addressing the Pyramid field on Sunday afternoon. After many knockbacks I went straight to the top and called Emily Eavis, who very kindly invited me to join her and her family who'd be watching from side of stage. I ran round just in the nick of time to shoot his whole address from behind the stage, set perfectly in front of the adoring crowds.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free shipping to anywhere in the world