Blackpool beach is captured here at low tide by Guardian photographer Graeme Robertson, the setting sun casting a bewitching, painterly light across the scene. The town’s iconic seafront bisects the picture, with wheeling seabirds above, and the sun reflecting off the water below. Robertson was in town for the Conservative party conference – the last time the town hosted one – and took a break to grab some fish and chips and watch the sun go down from the pier, from where this picture is taken.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Global shipping available