One of the main drags through the festival starts at the Pyramid and finishes at the Stone Circle at the opposite end of the site. I take a picture like this one every year from the same raised position up on the old railway track. It's always jammed full of people marching through the archway and is a great place to shoot to show the scale to the whole thing.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free shipping to anywhere in the world