I knew nothing of the Flaming Lips before I saw them on stage in 2010. Laura Barton and I had interviewed and photographed Wayne Coyne earlier in the day for a feature in G2 and so we were invited on stage for the show later that evening. It was a truly psychedelic experience (without the psychedelics!).
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Global shipping available