The Guardian Print Shop is offering readers the chance to buy an exclusive print to coincide with tonight's third "Clap for Carers" tribute, saluting NHS staff and other key workers dealing with the coronavirus pandemic. Work From Hope captures the moment a lot of us find ourselves in - working from home and hoping everyone is safe, whilst key workers continue their vital work. The Guardian's Chris Clarke took inspiration from the familiar phrase, hoping to reframe it in a more positive light. "It feels a wonderfully positive thing to do in solidarity — during this remarkably difficult time".
Printed on 100% sustainable bamboo paper and available in two sizes, A5 & A3. 70% of the Guardian's profits will be paid to NHS charities.
- Exclusive fine-art print from Chris Clarke
- Presented on Hahnemühle Bamboo sustainable Fine Art paper
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- Available in two sizes, A5 & A3 (148x210mm & 297x420mm)
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free shipping to anywhere in the world