Germany’s players celebrate as Gareth Southgate misses the critical penalty for England in their 1996 semi-final at the old Wembley. Southgate skied his spot-kick, England’s sixth, before Andreas Möller buried his.
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free UK shipping
- Global shipping available