England’s Paul Gascoigne squeezes the ball through a group of Switzerland players to Teddy Sheringham in the opening match of Euro 96. The game at the old Wembley was drawn 1-1 as England embarked on a memorable home tournament.
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Global shipping available